Advocate, Managing Partner from December 2005
| Legal Practitioner with speciality in labour law, property law, mining laws, intellectual property, corporate law, media law, tax law and litigations
| Academic Qualification:
- LL.B, University of Dar-es-Salaam from 1999 to 2003;
- MBA Eastern and Southern African Management Institute (ESAMI) from September 2007 to September 2009.
| Professional Qualification
- Advocate, Notary Public and Commissioner for Oath from December 2005;
- Arbitrator registered with the Tanzania Institute of Arbitrators and National Construction Council
- Managing Partner at Apex Attorneys Advocates from 31st October 2008 to date:
- Chief Legal Advisor and Corporation Secretary at Muhimbili National Hospital From April 2006 to December 2009:
- Advocate, Law Associates Advocates from December 2005 to April 2006;
- Legal Officer, Law Associates Advocates from June 2003 to December 2005;
- Legal Intern, at Law Associates Advocates from February 2003 to June 2003.
- Tanganyika Law Society,
- East African Law Society
- Tanzania Institute of Arbitrators.