Advocate, Partner Litigation
|Imam is a Legal Practitioner with speciality in labour laws, media law, tax laws, property laws, corporate law, litigations, loan recovery, probate and administration of estate.
- LL.B (Hons) University of Dar-es-Salaam 1996 - 2000
- LL.M in Tax Laws and Labour Laws at the University of Dar es Salaam.
||Advocate, Notary Public and Commissioner for Oath from June, 2003
- A Practicing Advocate and Partner at Apex Attorneys from April, 2012 to date
- A Practicing Advocate and Founder Partner of Kashonda & Daffa Advocates (later Law Care Chambers) from September, 2008 to March 2012;
- A Practicing Advocate and Partner at Kashonda, Mnguto, Daffa & Co. Advocates from October, 2005 to August 2008;
- A Practicing Advocate at Kato Kashonda and Mnguto Advocates from June, 2003 to September, 2005;
- Legal Officer at Kato, Kashonda, and Mnguto Advocates from July, 2000 to June, 2003;
- Tanganyika Law Society
- East African Law Society