|Richard Magaigwa is a legal practitioner with specialty in Criminal ,Civil laws, insurance laws, Electronic Commerce Laws, labour laws, property law, succession and inheritance laws, corporate law and litigations
- LL.B St. Augustine University of Tanzania Mwanza Main Campus (2010 - 2014);
- Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice at Law School of Tanzania from March 2015 to March 2016.
|| Advocate, Notary Public and Commissioner for Oath from July 2016
- Advocate at Apex Attorneys Advocates, from 1st July 2016 up-to-date.
- Legal officer at Marando, Mnyele Advocates & Company, from July 2014 to February 2015.
- Legal Intern, at Apex Attorneys from March 2016 to July 2016 Interim legal from March 2015 to May 2015.
- Tanganyika law Society (TLS),
- East Africa Law Society (EAS).